Importance of Investment Management
What Is Investment Management, The Importance And Our Strategy
Investment management is defined as the handling of financial assets and other investments.
This includes not only buying and selling them but also developing short and long-term strategies for buying, selling, and holding those financial assets and other investments. Investment management include services such as:
- Asset Allocation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Stock Selection
- Monitoring of Existing Investments
- Portfolio Strategy & Implementation
It’s common for people to have a variety of investment accounts sometimes spread across multiple institutions and banks. These investment accounts can include IRAs, 401(k)s from previous employers, brokerage accounts with your bank, or possible online investing platforms. One of the benefits of working with an investment manager is consolidating accounts from different firms with one organization, which will make it easier to execute a cohesive and strategic investment plan that will help meet your financial goals.
Working with an investment manager can be beneficial for you if:
• You are not experienced in making investment decisions or want input from a professional
• You want professional portfolio management and your assets to be rebalanced when they drift from your goals or your risk tolerance/mix.
• You have a complicated financial situation that includes inheritance and estate planning, retirement-income planning, or complex tax strategies.
• You are looking for help with other financial needs, like cash-flow planning, debt management, insurance planning in addition to portfolio management.
• You have experienced a significant life event like getting married, divorced, having a child, or a significant income change.
If you think you could benefit from an investment management professional’s advice, it is essential not to wait. We often see clients who have lost out on opportunities or not achieving their financial goals simply because of inaction, leaving investments scattered across various places with no cohesive strategy in place. Our team of professionals has decades of experience, ensuring effective strategies are developed for our clients to achieve their financial goals. We understand every individual has unique financial needs & objectives, which is why we offer tailored solutions and offer a free financial consultation to determine the right financial path for you.
Latella Bastone Finance Group’s strategic partnership with Manulife Securities Inc. allows our clients have access to an experienced and professional investment management team. An IIROC and CIPF member, Manulife Securities Inc. provides its clients with access to all investment products on the market while holding themselves to the industry’s highest integrity and compliance standards.